One of the most important parts of SEO is creating a title that will get your blog post ranked high in Google. Titles are the first thing people see when they search for something on Google, and if you want to generate more traffic, you need to make sure that your title is catchy and grabs people’s attention.
Titles are also a great way to inform readers about what they’re going to get out of the blog post before they even read it! So keep these tips in mind when you’re writing your next blog post:
- Make sure that it's relevant to the content.
- Keep it under 60 characters.
- Include keywords and phrases from the content in the title.
- Make sure that it's catchy and concise
- Numbers in blog titles help you to rank higher in search engines, and they can also grab the attention of readers.
Some examples of good titles are as follows:
- "How One Woman Built Her Business from Zero"
- "5 Ways Your Phone is Ruining Your Life"
- "The Surprising Link Between Stress and Weight Gain"
- "How to make your own DIY dishwasher detergent"
- "Tips for better sleep"
- "Ways to reduce stress in your life"
- "How to grow tomatoes in a pot"
- "How to Make a Perfect Cup of Coffee"
- "How to Find the Perfect Gift for Your Loved One"
- "Top 5 Ways to Boost Your Productivity"